Watch out for the thorns - they're fond of clothing as well as my notes.. If I update something, you'll know about it.

My Photo
Name:

I'm an artist, a writer and chief cook and bottlewasher for a two-person household. My patience for stupid is extremely limited.

Saturday, July 03, 2004

Aaiiieek!

How'd I get this far behind?

... nevermind, don't answer that. I've been half-interfaced all week, and running around doing this and that and the other.

Probably a fairly serious update in the offing - some stuff going away to make room for the new goodies... hm. I wonder..

Anyway. I have.. lessee. 'Lorin sunbathing (which I might or might not link), Sarejas lounging around being a threat to peace of mind and common sense, Phyross (not mine!) lookin' mightily uncomfy - not happy with that one, so I'll probably re-do it at least /once/... there's also a sketch of Indrani I forgot to scan.. I've mislaid that sketch-book, so it'll have to wait until I find it again. (Eeek! time to clear the desk again? *whimper*)
The odd bits are the weaver sketch - and the purr-sona sketch, which I coloured. That needs cleaned up.... when I find it. *sighs* Definitely time to get into the desk cleaning again....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home