Watch out for the thorns - they're fond of clothing as well as my notes.. If I update something, you'll know about it.

My Photo
Name:

I'm an artist, a writer and chief cook and bottlewasher for a two-person household. My patience for stupid is extremely limited.

Sunday, July 04, 2004

*thud*

What a day..

Mom got back today, and her train was due in at 2:30. It /finally/ showed up sometime after 4:30, and they mislaid her checked luggage. She had all her carry-on stuff, of course, but the big bag is godsknow where. We're pretty sure it'll turn up eventually, but.. wow.

So, after getting lost in Salem AGAIN... (seems to be a pattern..) we came home and Mom investigated her fish - and will probably turn up up here wanting to see mine when she finally de-interfaces.. ^.~

*grumble* I was hoping to avoid the issues of slides. Apparently however, my commission sales (We'll not discuss how I've not had any since.. that's not the point.. *grumblethesecond*) mean that I'm suddenly a professional artist. (WTF?! Since when? I do /not/ feel like a professional bloody ANYTHING!) which means I can't enter the amateur divisions. Why not? Search me. Tempted to say 'screw it' and just enter the amateur divisions anyway - but either way, I'm running out of time.
Gotta pick something. *whimper*

Btw - neat thing. Was watching Wolf's Rain the other night, and the guy who does Tsume's American voice is Crispin Freeman - who is also Alucard's Amercian VA in Hellsing! Cool beans. ^^
I rather like what little I'm seeing - the graphics are nice, the plot seems to have a point, and the voices fit. At least, they fit what I've seen of the characters! (Only seen like three, four eps..) but so far, I'm liking. *chuckles* I am hoping I'll remember to catch it again next week, because it's starting to get interesting. (And of course, I'll miss all the goodies. *sigh*)

Ah well. I should probably get back to figuring out what to keep and what to drop on the site.. O.o

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home