Watch out for the thorns - they're fond of clothing as well as my notes.. If I update something, you'll know about it.

My Photo
Name:

I'm an artist, a writer and chief cook and bottlewasher for a two-person household. My patience for stupid is extremely limited.

Friday, June 10, 2005

HOUNDS! GAHHHH!!!!!!

Well, that's it - that's the last one. Andros Raqs al Khamsin (tranlation, roughly 'Andros Dance of the Desert Wind' - 'Khami') has finally shown up. She's huge. Particularly next to Tziki, she's huge.
Here - some cuteness.
Tziki and Shadi
The top one is the Tziki-brat, the lower, long-suffering one is Shadi. You can't see it, but not only was he being stomped on by the puppy, I was brushing his flank!

.. I like Shadi. He's a sweet hound. He's allowed in our room. (Well, /I/ allow him - Andi's dubious.)
I do /not/ like the puppies much. They're cute - but they tend to leak. >.<

The case seems to have fixed the problem - which is to say, while the damn thing is /still/ overheating, I can at least count on an hour or so before I have to shut things down and let it cool off.
We also inadvertantly solved the DVDrom problem - I had an internal ZIP drive in, and it was apparently not playing nice with the DVDrom. I removed it (Wasn't using it, it was taking up space ..) and the DVDrom is now being recognised - /with/ the disc in it. Yes!

I'm Enrolled. I've been Oriented. (I wasn't even aware I was disoriented before... hm.) Now all I gotta do is get hold of AI and find out whether I'm going to take PCC's transfer degree (Associate of Arts, I think.) and transfer to AI, or not bother with that and just take PCC's Graphics Design degree.

First, of course, I have to get their dratted 'Personal PCC Webpage' thingie to work. ... *sigh* *gripe* Sometimes, I have this overwhelming dislike for technology...

With the car defunked.. uh, defunct.. we have transportation issues. And, while our FinAid might cover a car.. we don't /get/ our finaid until two weeks into the term. Fall Term. Does this make sense? It doesn't to /me/, but there must be a reason. Anyway.
Webpage. Ain't got there. Soon! Really! o.O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home