Watch out for the thorns - they're fond of clothing as well as my notes.. If I update something, you'll know about it.

My Photo
Name:

I'm an artist, a writer and chief cook and bottlewasher for a two-person household. My patience for stupid is extremely limited.

Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Well. Tank's been emptied, sloshed out and I've got new gravel and rocks.
I need to rinse everything. Should be a couple of days, provided I can get to everything.

Got Kyrial and the Terrible Threesome scanned. Got a sketch of Eshana scanned, too. Haven't got them cleaned up - will do that later, if I get a chance.
Doctor Unheimlich has diagnosed me with
Sylverthorneitis
Cause:monkey bite
Symptoms:vague panic attacks, coordination problems, slightly temporary invisibility
Cure:infect someone else
Enter your name, for your own diagnosis:


Heh. Come get bit.. ^_~


Oh - we got some new fish too - ten Ember Tetras are currently boogying around the big tank downstairs...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home