Watch out for the thorns - they're fond of clothing as well as my notes.. If I update something, you'll know about it.

My Photo
Name:

I'm an artist, a writer and chief cook and bottlewasher for a two-person household. My patience for stupid is extremely limited.

Friday, July 16, 2004

... !?!

... Okay, they've been futzing with the code again..

Anyway.

Happy Birthday to me - I've seen two decades and change. Yay. *waves little flag ala Monty Python and the Holy Grail*
You can tell I'm really enthused. What is it about birthdays that makes 'em so magical and fascinating when you're a kid and less so as you get older? Must be the presents.
I got one early and don't know if there'll be anything else. Debating giving a shit. ^^
On the upshot, I ain't cooking tonight. ^^

I've got an update pending, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. Mostly art. I haven't been doing a hell of a lot of writing lately, and less coding. Not really surprised, this stuff comes in cycles, and I've been on a 'contest' cycle for the past few days.
Which is to say, I've got one entry done, and I'm sorting out the best ways to set up for NEXT year - I'm not going to be able to pull that this year, unfortunately... just ain't time. >.<

Oh well.

Fish are fine. Larry - who is the biggest of the two male lyre-tails, has coloured up beautifully. ... he's supposed to be silver, not pale gold in the head and might lighter in the body with a black border on his tail and gold in the /sailfin/ .... yup. NEVER buying fish at Petco ever again ... So I have a tri-colour sailfin Lyretail. Should I be glad they haven't managed to spawn yet? Heh. Ah well.
I'll have to collar the fish people at Kraemers - or maybe the Cabana - and see what can be arranged.
He's actually a nice fish - lovely, clear colouring, and he's /huge/ - but damn it all, I wanted /silvers/, not tri-colours.. *grumble*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home