Watch out for the thorns - they're fond of clothing as well as my notes.. If I update something, you'll know about it.

My Photo
Name:

I'm an artist, a writer and chief cook and bottlewasher for a two-person household. My patience for stupid is extremely limited.

Saturday, September 04, 2004

Ooooo ..

I found out, yesterday that there's an anime convention happening in Portland!

We were thinking to go today, but Andi's tweaked his ankle and I'm in a /throughly/ unsociable mood - so we'll probably go Monday, or maybe tomorrow.

If anyone's interested, they have a website here. They call it Kumoricon - it's the first anime convention /ever/ held in Portland.. I wanna go! Meh.

Well, it's more accessible here than it would have been in Eugene - which is where they apparently held it /last/ year - eh.
Never attended a convention before.. any kind of convention. hm. ^^

I know now - I can plan for next year. And maybe volunteer - don't they let the volunteers wander for free? ^.~

Other things. Uh. Haven't got an update in yet, although I've got some stuff pending. I'm waiting to finish this commission - which I have to get to, too. Tryin' to remember what else is going on - mind's a blank.
Guess it must not be very important, then. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home