Watch out for the thorns - they're fond of clothing as well as my notes.. If I update something, you'll know about it.

My Photo
Name:

I'm an artist, a writer and chief cook and bottlewasher for a two-person household. My patience for stupid is extremely limited.

Monday, July 26, 2004

Ooo - *splat*

Mph. I dunno what the temp is out there, but it feels like it's way too hot.

I know this 'cause I went out and strung a clothsline to dry a blanket on. And I think I'm going to have to re-stake it, 'cause those flimsy little pegs aren't gonna hold a wet wool blanket...

That's something I've been wanting to wash for a while - hey, got it /out/ of my closet, and /out/ of my room - at least until it's clean and I can put it away. ^^

Mental note. Do /not/ use nylon line for anything important. It's too damn slippery to take any useful sorts of knots. Yes, I know how to tie knots. No, I was never a Girl Scout. (Do they /teach/ that to Girl Scouts?) However, I have yet to learn to splice rope. Heh. Probably next month - Mom says she's going to find some appropriate line and teach us all how to do that. ^^

Um. Website. Yeh, I'm getting to it. ^^
I ain't forgot! Really. O.o

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home