Watch out for the thorns - they're fond of clothing as well as my notes.. If I update something, you'll know about it.

My Photo
Name:

I'm an artist, a writer and chief cook and bottlewasher for a two-person household. My patience for stupid is extremely limited.

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Waiiii!

It went! It finally went! *boingboingboingboing* EEEEeeee!

Okay. I'm sane, now. Or at least, capable of successfully faking it again. ^^
The paperwork WENT. It's in the mail, it's GONE. It's one less thing to freak out about. We are /very/ pleased. (Andi was /literally/ bouncing around squee'ing. ^^ Well, so was I..)
I also got a passport app sent in - I think I might /just/ win a prize for the worst passport photo EVER... (/really/ bad mood that day, I was scowling at the camera..) oughta have that by the end of the month, next month. Better to have it and not need it, methinks..

Also - even MORE good news - I finished another commission! YAY! *boingboingboingboingboing* Eeeeeee!

Tomorrow, we're going to hike into Portland and deliver the stuff that has to be hand-delivered and jump through whatever other hoops they were gonna insist on. We'll both go - and then, if we have time we'll drop by Powells and the Whole Foods grocery... heh. I'm wondering if we will need to cram one of the soft coolers into my backpack.. ^.~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home