Watch out for the thorns - they're fond of clothing as well as my notes.. If I update something, you'll know about it.

My Photo
Name:

I'm an artist, a writer and chief cook and bottlewasher for a two-person household. My patience for stupid is extremely limited.

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Yippee for a break - I feel /much/ better.
And Joules is right - having the 'musekick' on helps. ^_~

Anyway - Kyrial, the Terrible Threesome and that sketch of Esha are all uploaded.
That's all in the Miscellanious gallery, naturally enough.. ^^
I've also discovered a pecularity of Opera that I'm not sure I like - when uploading pics by way of HTML, it doesn't like to upload coloured jpgs. This wouldn't be so much of a big deal, except that there are times when I NEED to be able to do that.
*sighs* Oh well - there's always IEvil .. >.<

Aquarium news - there's a new heater coming for my tank (I arranged that because I don't like guessing at the temps - takes too damn long, and I don't have that kind of patience.)
Still waiting for the tank to dry out - once it's done that, I'll get started rinsing everything..

There's also a 2 1/2 gallon tank I need to clear space for - that'll be the killie tank - and Mom'll have the killies by next week, so there isn't really a /rush/ ... still. Be nice to get it set up and running before we want to put fishies in it..

(is that disconcerting, the way I switch back and forth from perfect (near perfect?) diction t' a sorta slurred speech?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home