Watch out for the thorns - they're fond of clothing as well as my notes.. If I update something, you'll know about it.

My Photo
Name:

I'm an artist, a writer and chief cook and bottlewasher for a two-person household. My patience for stupid is extremely limited.

Sunday, May 23, 2004

!?

I can't remember what I did and didn't upload ...

That's not good. This, however, is funny. ^^

>
WARNING
Thorne is radioactive. Wear protective clothing at all times.

Username:

From Go-Quiz.com


Kim may explode without warning
M
EXPLOSIVE

Username:

From Go-Quiz.com


Kimberly is poisonous! Induce vomitting if ingested.
N
POISON

Username:

From Go-Quiz.com


btw - if you are not easily offended and have a throughly odd sense of humour, you might try watching PuniPuni Poemi. It's.. ...... different. It's the most screwed up bit of animation I've seen since I saw Excel Saga - and considering, that's pretty screwed up.
Yes, it offended me. I also did a lot of snickering and groaning - since it /did/ have it's moments...

Anyway... um ... updates. Yes. There is a new pic in the miscellanious gallery - I got that far. Need to upload that other thing though...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home