Watch out for the thorns - they're fond of clothing as well as my notes.. If I update something, you'll know about it.

My Photo
Name:

I'm an artist, a writer and chief cook and bottlewasher for a two-person household. My patience for stupid is extremely limited.

Friday, May 21, 2004

*sighs* I really ought to know better by now ...

Joules makes an offhanded comment, and out comes the idea-bat. I read the latest Dominic Deegan strip - and Mookie's challenge-contest - and get an idea. /Then/, an idea I've had percolating for a few weeks now abruptly springs into being - not living colour, quite, but certainly vivid enough to warrant putting onto paper... where'd I get the idea that I'm not a terribly prolific artist from?!

I'm a confused artist, too. But that's /hardly/ unusual these days. ^^
.. Now, if I could just get all the involved characters to COOPERATE! *glares at the current prize-winner for obstenance in any given character..* Rrr. This would be /much/ easier if I had access to men, in good shape, willing to lounge around in a Speedo while I sort out the male form. And not expect me to compensate them via intercourse or something equally idiotic. Hm.... Nah. Even if I /knew/ any gay men, they wouldn't be willing to lounge around half-naked while I attempted to draw them........

And I'm rambling. I'll shut up and scan those pics now.... ^.~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home