Watch out for the thorns - they're fond of clothing as well as my notes.. If I update something, you'll know about it.

My Photo
Name:

I'm an artist, a writer and chief cook and bottlewasher for a two-person household. My patience for stupid is extremely limited.

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Blegh.

I do /not/ know what's up with blogger today - maybe it's just 'cause I'm on dial-up instead of the nice, /fast/ cable...

We did get a new router though - a Belkin. My dad's already pleased with it - the reset switch will cycle the router without forcing you to reconfigure everything unless you /want/ to, which the old one didn't.
We'll pull everything apart and maybe by tomorrow I'll be back on the cable modem.. it's a nice thought.

Also got the mollie replaced - she's settling in. I'll let her go sometime tomorrow, after I've fed water into her little bag.
I've also got black snails - black mystery snails. I got five - they were two bucks a snail, so it seemed like a good way to go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home