Watch out for the thorns - they're fond of clothing as well as my notes.. If I update something, you'll know about it.

My Photo
Name:

I'm an artist, a writer and chief cook and bottlewasher for a two-person household. My patience for stupid is extremely limited.

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

ARgh!

*grumble*
We had a little storm blast through last night - lightning, thunder, raining hard, wind blowing like mad - the usual, accompanied by a power-bump, which isn't uncommon.
Fried the router.

That means I'm on dial-up as I type this. Never knew just how /spoiled/ having a cable connection could make someone ...

Anyway, we're gonna replace it - and I have to hit PetCo to beat them out of another mollie.
Yup - dead fish last night. Just one - and not Wobbly.
*mutter* Oh well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home