Watch out for the thorns - they're fond of clothing as well as my notes.. If I update something, you'll know about it.

My Photo
Name:

I'm an artist, a writer and chief cook and bottlewasher for a two-person household. My patience for stupid is extremely limited.

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

The Edit posts thing doesn't work either, although I'm beginning to think that might be Opera barfing on me again. Yup. Opera barfing on me again... Same with the preview function. Damnit - I /hate/ using IEvil!
Btw, I'm not accomplishing anything because I'm reading /other/ people's blogs. Hmm. I sense a pattern - anyway, another neat thing gleaned from someone else's blog - Talon's, this time..

Pick five, or ten, or more, of your fic titles. List them in your journal and explain how you came up with each one.

"A Day in the Life."
Very descriptive - essentially a day in Shimmer's life. Not one of my more inventive attempts, I'll admit, but at the time, I was focused on the story, not the title.

"Weilding Ice and Fire"
Zayiiri's favoured weapons as a war-mage. I create people - her history reflects some serious 'people-ness' - is that even a /word/?!

"To Join the Ranks"
More not-so-imaginative descriptiveness. I do like giving the odd hint about what's going on though - emphasis on 'odd'.

"To See a World With New Eyes"
Good god, /what/ a mouthful. Descriptive again - more inventive than the last couple. I'm gonna have to write a few more from this guy's perspective - he was interesting. (And understandably confused. Poor Fiiu'ri. ^^)

"Hunter's Destiny"
Descriptive. Short, sweet and, I thought, effective. *shrugs* I'm going to wind up writing that again a few times, but I think the title will stick...

Two chapters of that I was going to upload, yes? I'm on it, I think ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home