Watch out for the thorns - they're fond of clothing as well as my notes.. If I update something, you'll know about it.

My Photo
Name:

I'm an artist, a writer and chief cook and bottlewasher for a two-person household. My patience for stupid is extremely limited.

Friday, July 23, 2004

Whowf!

I'm taking a break from turning my room into a bombsite.

However, I found the closet floor.....

I'm trying to get rid of stuff, so updates to the Lair are gonna be a lot less over the next few days. I've got sketches to put in, so there's no lack of updates from /that/ area.. just sketches. I don't think I've had the chance to sit down and /write/ for a long time .. O.o

Anyway.

Is it just me, or do people tend to hoard things, even when they don't have the packrat-mentality? I mean, I never considered myself much of a packrat, but I've got /stuff/ I've had since the move from Springhill - and that's been over ten years ago! (Longer, actually, I think...)
I'm /slowly/ working my way back through the junk. Some of it I will keep, but most is either going in the garbage or via Goodwill/St. Vincents/Freecycle. This suits me /just/ fine.

The cats are having a wonderful time - the upheaval creates a lot of /stuff/ for them to go through, and they're having a good time. ^^
Discovered on various other blogs..

You are a Hyper Neko
You are completely HyperNeko! Way too much energy
for your own good, you're constantly pouncing
things and running around in circles mewing.
Cute, though.


Which member of the Neko Hordes are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Speaking of cats.. ^^





If you were on a battlefield right now, versus everything...
Name
Gender
Age
Lover or a Fighter?
Fight for good or evil?
Battle Cry
Weapon of Choice Aluminum Bat
Appearance Dressed in Full Samurai Armour, while riding your trusty steed
Your Battle Cry... Infuriates the enemy
Foes slain upon first strike: - 82%
What you fight Stupid People
You fight.... So you can get to see some gore
This Quiz by Ferggs - Taken 23806 Times.
New - Kwiz.Biz Astrology and Horoscopes



Heh. *evil grin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home