Watch out for the thorns - they're fond of clothing as well as my notes.. If I update something, you'll know about it.

My Photo
Name:

I'm an artist, a writer and chief cook and bottlewasher for a two-person household. My patience for stupid is extremely limited.

Saturday, September 25, 2004

Hah.

Got an update in - and moved some things around in the Peanut Gallery. Mostly, just grouped up the multiple entries, and added a few new ones.
So there's a /normal/ picture of Shard, a better pic of Tsune and some other stuff...
Most of which will turn up also in the Vortex, so no one has to drive themselves nuts trying to figure out what got updated and what didn't .. ^.~

Paperwork .. blegh. We'll have to go Monday. Monday is starting to look like a /very/ busy day - unless the bike shop calls tomorrow, there's a /very/ good chance they'll be done with my bike by then, and we have to go into Portland to talk with the honourary consul, and get Andi his interviews and prints and gods know what else..
Apparently, they're afraid that if they made the immegration process /easy/ - people would actually want to /do/ it. O.o

Not like we really have a choice - Andi doesn't want to go back and I don't much care for the idea of living over there. Which means he stays here. With me. *grins*
Worth it, I think - even though I'm beginning to entertain very happy thoughts about paperwork and giant shredders...

Anyway.. Oh! I actually managed to forget - I've finally got baby mollies! Two of 'em, even. They're so cute...
I've been moving bettas around, too - tryin' to figure out what in the hells I've got. Looks like I've got a lot of deltas and a couple of maybe-promising crowntails. That's not too shabby, when you consider.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home