Watch out for the thorns - they're fond of clothing as well as my notes.. If I update something, you'll know about it.

My Photo
Name:

I'm an artist, a writer and chief cook and bottlewasher for a two-person household. My patience for stupid is extremely limited.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

.. .what the /hell/?!

... they've been /fiddling/ again .. >.<
Or else Firefox is doing weird shit. *sigh*

Actually, my comp's been doing weird shit in /general/ for the past couple of days, so I don't really think I'm too surprised - either Jet and Ayzur are having a party (Meep!) or my RAM is worse than even Andi and I thought....

For those of you who celebrate it - Happy Saint Patrick's Day! No, I won't kiss you, even if you ARE Irish. ^^

Skipped a couple of days - lessee.

Lunch - trying to remember if I /had/ lunch yesterday - day before it was left over Tuna Cats.. I think yesterday was more psuedo quesadillas. Today was hot pastrami sandwich on extra-sour rye bread with a little di'jon mustard. Not bad. ^^

Dinner: Yesterday was little lamb-chops with roasted potato chunks and steamed broccoli with cheddar-cheese sauce - broiled the lamb-chops with garlic, marjoram and a little sage and ground pepper. For a change, they didn't come out half /raw/. (I like my meat rare, but I don't generally want it THAT rare..) I did the potato chunks with olive oil and a sprinkling of Old Bay - nice flavour, and then it /kicked/ - holy hell. ^^

Tonight was spaghetti - and I tried tipping a little worchestershire sauce in with the meat. Added some interesting tang. Gotta do that again....
No one commented though - which was interesting. ^^ (You'd think they'd /notice/ - but no one so much as batted an eye...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home