Watch out for the thorns - they're fond of clothing as well as my notes.. If I update something, you'll know about it.

My Photo
Name:

I'm an artist, a writer and chief cook and bottlewasher for a two-person household. My patience for stupid is extremely limited.

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Oops! (Part two)

Heh. Well, so much for my ability to properly ID kitten anatomy.
Amulet is, on a second and slightly less hurried look, a boy.
*amused* Oh well - that actually suits me better anyway. No screaming and howling when Kitty goes into heat and wantswantswants to go outoutout! Now! Niiiaaoww! (I swear, Onyx made that /exact/ noise when she went into heat..)

It'll be a little harder to know when to take him and have his gender removed, but I figure we'll manage.

In more annoying news, I /still/ can't get into the My PCC website - I apparently do not exist. (I find this highly amusing.) Fixing that will have to wait, like calling the vet and running a few other errands, until Monday.

It's sounding like the car is on the road to being repaired, but Andi and I are looking around for a vehicle of our own anyway. He's /finally/ managed to land a job, doing part-time contract work for a guy in Portland - you can imagine the jumping for joy and bouncing. ^^
We're not going to be able to afford anything fancy, even when you blend our college FinAid into it. I'll settle for something that runs - even if it's day-glo pink. (Well, we'd never have a problem finding it in the parkinglot... o.O)
We go for the car because it doesn't look like we'll be affording moving out this year. Are we upset? Well, yes... it's really rather crowded in the house with five people, three hounds and four cats... not counting the umpteen fish. ^^

Nh. Anyway - something amusing I found in B. Onna's blog..

Your Slanguage Profile

Aussie Slang: 75%
Canadian Slang: 50%
Prison Slang: 50%
British Slang: 25%
New England Slang: 25%
Southern Slang: 25%
Victorian Slang: 0%



*snert* Yup, that's about right. Now, if only they'd tell you which terms are which... ^.~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home