Watch out for the thorns - they're fond of clothing as well as my notes.. If I update something, you'll know about it.

My Photo
Name:

I'm an artist, a writer and chief cook and bottlewasher for a two-person household. My patience for stupid is extremely limited.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

In which there are a great many boxes ..

Well, there /are/ a great many boxes .. and I still need more boxes for my /other/ bookshelf... O.o

However, game books, DVDs, most of the headboard shelf (all of it but what I'm planning to leave, in other words) and some of my craft supplies - /and/ the rest of my dragons (including Gollum. Anyone know of a good Uruk-hai statue? I want one..) are packed up.
Still need a box big enough for my prints. One big one, one big framed original, and all the rest are reasonable sizes. (No special boxes necessary, in other words. Heh.)

My shelves look /really/ odd - some of them no longer have books on them. ^^

Oh. Joules? Would Kai like a beanie baby shaped like a spider? I've got one going begging... It's black, mostly - with a tiger-striped abdomen. No, they weren't really going for accuracy... O.o

Anyway.
What else was I doing? Actually, I haven't been doing much more than pack for several days now.. ^^

Now I need to figure out how many more boxes I'll need as opposed to how many boxes are in the basement. Oh, and I need another roll of tape. Ducktape is /very/ effective, but hard on knives later... O.o

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home