Watch out for the thorns - they're fond of clothing as well as my notes.. If I update something, you'll know about it.

My Photo
Name:

I'm an artist, a writer and chief cook and bottlewasher for a two-person household. My patience for stupid is extremely limited.

Thursday, April 15, 2004

Finally finished some copies of my commission advert poster. I'll print out a few extras and take a day to plaster them in appropriate locations.
Caused my family some amusement at the title - I started doing windows-sort-of-stuff with DOS - which isn't Windows, I know.. but that's what I started on PCs with, and the naming conventions stuck. So - instead of Commission_Poster1.*** it's ComPost1.***. ... Compost? Heh.
Well, I realised that later, of course..

Also realised there were some pics I'd intended to scan that never were scanned. Ack! So I scanned Avani, Mariah and Maeva - the latter-most being a portrait that I just finished. As many times as some of this lot mutate - (Good example is Tsune, who started out a literal sex-kitten.. she's changed a little. ^_~) - I shouldn't be surprised when the final result looks ... different.
Somehow though, I'm always a /little/ shocked. ^^

So they're in the main gallery .. I'm beginning to think it's time I revamped again - seperated a few of the characters from just 'rpg characters' to 'Elves' 'Humans' and 'Miscellanious'. ... Seems like an /awful/ pain in the butt - but I have so darn /many/ of them... Mwwrh. I'll think on it some .. in the meantime, there they'll be..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home