Watch out for the thorns - they're fond of clothing as well as my notes.. If I update something, you'll know about it.

My Photo
Name:

I'm an artist, a writer and chief cook and bottlewasher for a two-person household. My patience for stupid is extremely limited.

Sunday, April 11, 2004

Ah heck.
I've been playing a bit - so there're now some links to my right - *points* my website and some of the other blogs I like keeping up on.. I also made a banner - I should have that uploaded and linked pretty soon.. HTML is easy - and this .. all I need to do is figure out where to tuck the tags in. *grins*

Also, I'm working on another sketch .. heh, one of /my/ characters this time.. Tsune decided to come and model for me.
Maybe someday I'll do a cat-girl lineup ... Tsuneko, Xanthippe, Kharraan and Angel... well, it's an interesting IDEA... but I have a feeling getting all four in the same general reality-space would be like .. well.. herding cats. Xanthi and Tsune are easy - they're both mine. But Angel is a resident of.. the Lutra/Joules writing team's jointly perverted mind, and Kharraan is one of Andi's ... not like I've ever had much trouble coaxing any of his to pose for me. Heh.
Well, I'll let that stew. Maybe something'll actually come of it..

In the meantime, I'll continue to fiddle with the usual stuff. ^_~
(AND - I'll try and remember to upload the chapters of Hunter's Destiny I said I'd upload several months ago. Can we tell I've been /really/ sidetracked of late?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home