Watch out for the thorns - they're fond of clothing as well as my notes.. If I update something, you'll know about it.

My Photo
Name:

I'm an artist, a writer and chief cook and bottlewasher for a two-person household. My patience for stupid is extremely limited.

Sunday, April 11, 2004

Lions and tigers and catgirls ..

Better run for your life - when my Muse decides to belt me one, she /really/ belts me one ..

And the felines - visitors AND residents - all decided to be suspiciously helpful. This, naturally, is a little worrying - I mean, I /know/ what Xanthi and Tsune are capable of ...

'Herding Cats' is in the Miscellanious section. Tsune is in the main gallery. (And going from the outfits in the former, someone's been raiding Xanthi's closet. *chuckles*)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home