Watch out for the thorns - they're fond of clothing as well as my notes.. If I update something, you'll know about it.

My Photo
Name:

I'm an artist, a writer and chief cook and bottlewasher for a two-person household. My patience for stupid is extremely limited.

Thursday, April 08, 2004

There - I finished the Lady Martyne. Yes, she's /supposed/ to look like a highly priced courtesan - she runs a brothel, after all. :P

I borrowed the corset pattern (shy the furry collar and lacy sleeves..) from a FF character I keep seeing. VVH did a /very/ funny version of it not too long ago, and I decided to borrow it a little bit. *smirk* Suits her, yes?

Mom found a source for Corydoras Hasbrosus - the micro-cats - and she's arranged for ten of them. Now - presuming I have a tank by that point, and I'm not killing snails again, this might mean she'll share. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home