Watch out for the thorns - they're fond of clothing as well as my notes.. If I update something, you'll know about it.

My Photo
Name:

I'm an artist, a writer and chief cook and bottlewasher for a two-person household. My patience for stupid is extremely limited.

Sunday, April 18, 2004

Holy crap.
We finished dinner, my dad made an offhanded remark about the eastern sky looking kind of ominious, and not twenty minutes later, when I go to trot the garbage out, it's pouring.
Dinner was nice, however - I've never had, let alone /cooked/ capon before, so it was interesting on all accounts. (Capon is fowl - I think it's a variation on chicken. We're thinking to score another one for Thanksgiving dinner...)
Got to remember to get the lambchops out for tomorrow.

Oh - anyone who's been poking around the Lair will notice that I mispoke myself in the last post - I decided t'hell with it, and put up the changes. I'm still working on it, so there are some links and stuff that are missing. But when I get done, which I should be, pretty soon... it'll all be nice and neat.
I'm particularly proud of the purple-framed menus. ^_~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home