Watch out for the thorns - they're fond of clothing as well as my notes.. If I update something, you'll know about it.

My Photo
Name:

I'm an artist, a writer and chief cook and bottlewasher for a two-person household. My patience for stupid is extremely limited.

Saturday, April 17, 2004

HTML hell!

Remember what I said about rearranging the galleries?
I'm gonna do it. More or less, 'cause I don't want to do it later, when everything's wound up in a big mess. ^^
So - there'll be four seperate sections, each with different stuff in them. (if you've got a pic linked directly, which is okay, but I don't really recommend it, it's okay - the pics aren't moving from where they're saved.)

I'm going to try to keep this from getting too majorly convaluted - with any luck, I will /not/ have to do this again.

And no, it ain't happening yet - it'll take me some time to get everything sorted out to a point with which I'm happy.

Anyone who's interested in the Aquarium News will be happy to hear that none of my fish are dead. ^^
All the bettas that needed it have been transferred to larger jars, and aside from some of the smaller ones not having a clue what they are supposed to do with frozen brineshrimp/bloodworms.. (It doesn't move. It must not be food..) everything's cool... so far, anyway.

Mom's got Ich problems in her big tank - the two female endlers turned up with it, and I was eying the male earlier - looks like he might have it too. Lovely. (For those of you who have no clue what I'm talking about .. look it up yourself! Google's great. ^^) .. On the other hand, the killies are settled in to the point where the three shy ones (For a few days there, it looked like we only had one - maybe two fish in that tank..) are swimming around in the open, and you can tell there are three in there..
The other two are happy - the male is harrassing his reflection and the female is eating anything smaller than she is that looks like food. Not the tetras, thankfully. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home