Watch out for the thorns - they're fond of clothing as well as my notes.. If I update something, you'll know about it.

My Photo
Name:

I'm an artist, a writer and chief cook and bottlewasher for a two-person household. My patience for stupid is extremely limited.

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Yarble!

Done. I hope I /never/ have to do that again...
Some things go moved around - stuff that was in one gallery is now in another - or has just moved to a different section of the same Gallery.. but it's all there.

Someday, I may get annoyed and pull some stuff - but the thing I like about maintaining a gallery on MY webspace, rather than going by Elfwood or getting someone else to do it for me... I can choose what to upload. No one moderates but me, and I don't have to answer to any smart-arse wanna-bes who compare everything to their pet style...

What is this? I realised earlier today that I am not the only one moving stuff around - either virtually or with actual sweat and effort.. (virtual is my preference, aside from the sore tushie..) Is it just that spring has sprung? I admit, there ain't much /else/ to do when it's pouring rain out and you don't feel like being soaked to the skin gardening...

Still. ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home