Watch out for the thorns - they're fond of clothing as well as my notes.. If I update something, you'll know about it.

My Photo
Name:

I'm an artist, a writer and chief cook and bottlewasher for a two-person household. My patience for stupid is extremely limited.

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

*snerk*

Well, that's that - I've got a bunch of mollies. I wasn't paying attention when the guy fished 'em out, so I've got males. (Actaully, if they seem to manage ok, I may just leave it at that - I /don't/ want to be finding outlets for a million mollies ...)
I got three, and goin' from the current antics, it looks like they're Larry, Wobbly, and Moe - or Whoa - depending on who's doin' the watching.

The huge green thing is weighted down with a rock, since I can't get it's roots buried in gravel. This would be because I can't get into that back corner to bury it properly. I'll settle - it /should/ be fine.

No webupdates yet - I'm working on a group sketch that has a couple of different versions. The problem, and the reason I'm going to do it again - it involves a pair of warhorses. Can I draw horses? Technically, yes - I know where all the parts supposedly go. The execution however, leaves something to be desired. (Oddly, considering that my first few attempts were.. hm. not so great, Al, I think I've got a better handle on horse-anatomy than I thought... kindly get your brain out of the gutter.)

I'll let you know if I manage to scare myself again - but I've gotten into a very.. hentai mood of late. Not sure if that's biology kicking me in the .. nevermind - or just something cycling 'round again ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home