Watch out for the thorns - they're fond of clothing as well as my notes.. If I update something, you'll know about it.

My Photo
Name:

I'm an artist, a writer and chief cook and bottlewasher for a two-person household. My patience for stupid is extremely limited.

Friday, May 14, 2004

Eeeee! *boingboingboing*

*grins* Been wanting to do that all day. Feels good to bounce off the walls in all directions. ^^

Anyway. 'Whoops!' has been posted in the Miscellanious gallery. My Muse will henceforth be conditioned to work out of MY realities for a little while...

Also posted Siaan in the characters section. I'm apparently on a 'freaky character' kick....
Khem'bri }:And she wonders why we don't poke our noses in all that often..:{

Shut up. Or get out here and be useful....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home