Watch out for the thorns - they're fond of clothing as well as my notes.. If I update something, you'll know about it.

My Photo
Name:

I'm an artist, a writer and chief cook and bottlewasher for a two-person household. My patience for stupid is extremely limited.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Many things in my closet are going away.

About the only things that /aren't/ are the sweater Nanny knitted for me while I was a Missionette (What can I say - it's about the only thing I have that /she/ made for me, and I got to help. I /can't/ get rid of it.. yup. I'm sentimental..) and I think, an unworn sweatshirt that I think I was going to decorate.

More boxes were unearthed from the attic - two big ones and three or so smaller ones - one of the big ones is already full. ^^

I also discovered that I am not set up right for 'diary' writing. Give me a journal any day... ^.^
(This doesn't count. This is random rambling, and I don't care /who/ reads it. ^.~)

Um. What was I doing ...?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home