Watch out for the thorns - they're fond of clothing as well as my notes.. If I update something, you'll know about it.

My Photo
Name:

I'm an artist, a writer and chief cook and bottlewasher for a two-person household. My patience for stupid is extremely limited.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Of a literal inability to update.

That would be because my FTP toy is barfing on something. Don't know what, won't know what until my husband the IT wizard can look at it.
This means no Lair updates - something I was hoping to get to over break, because, yanno, I am SO far behind ... O.o

Anyway. No news on the Alcove going back up, for those of you actually interested in that.

Oh. I /did/ get into PTK - I'm now a card-carrying member (or I would be, if I had a card) of the local chapter of the Phi Theta Kappa Honours Society (for some reason, that last letter always has me thinking of little Japanese water-goblins... heh). Anyway, I'm in. And so far, I'm maintaining a good bit above the minimum GPA required. ^^

Yay me. Now, what the /hell/ was I doing ...?

2 Comments:

Blogger Joules *Dances with Haddock* Taylor said...

for some reason, that last letter always has me thinking oflittle Japanese water-goblins.

That'll be because the Japanese for Japanese water goblins (the ones with the little pool of water on the tops of their heads) is kappa...

2:15 PM  
Blogger Thorne said...

Yup.
Usagi Yojimbo - one of his stories, he dealt with a kappa. Bit of a mess, that....

So, I had a good snicker about kappas in the PTK orientation. ^^

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home