Watch out for the thorns - they're fond of clothing as well as my notes.. If I update something, you'll know about it.

My Photo
Name:

I'm an artist, a writer and chief cook and bottlewasher for a two-person household. My patience for stupid is extremely limited.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Of quizes and timesinks

I read a lot of blogs. ... What? I do! Most of them, I grant you, are Live Journal-type blogs, which means I don't actually have to bookmark them. Sometimes, I get /really/ funny quizes from these blogs...
Today's example has been yoinked from Blue Witch, with much amusement. ^^


Thorne --

[noun]:

A person with a sixth sense for detecting the presence of goblins



'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com

ROFLOL!!

My real name is an adjective, describing the texture of congealed cheese. I like this better. ^^


This is fun ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home