Watch out for the thorns - they're fond of clothing as well as my notes.. If I update something, you'll know about it.

My Photo
Name:

I'm an artist, a writer and chief cook and bottlewasher for a two-person household. My patience for stupid is extremely limited.

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

After some questions from a /very/ confused player (Not that I blame her - I do /not/ explain myself very well on the first couple of passes..) I decided to start a series of 'demonstration' sketches for the Shadowhunter genotypes.
I've got .. three, I think - the dragon, arachnid, and Serpent crosses.
I need to remember to put an actual /spider/ in the arachnid grouping.. Shouldn't be hard to find space for one dinky little spidder.. Right?

I still have ... two or three subtypes and a bunch of main genotypes to do - can't remember exactly how many that actually is, naturally.
HEY! Marie - y'wanna experiment with a Shadowhunter or two?! You can challenge me with something if you want..

I got pissed off and transferred as many of the female bettas as I figured I could ID (three of them..) into the 10g tank so that I can get the algae off their jars.. *sigh*
My windows (major lightsource in this room) all face west. It gets HOT up here in the summer, and I have all those little jars right in from of the window, where they get the light. Naturally, this means I get algae on the glass. *grumble*

Even with four fish in the tank, that still leaves seven jars and two boxes (acrylic fish-boxes) I have to keep an eye on.. and of course, I get to keep an eye on all ... five tanks and - lessee.. seven or so boxes and more jars than I really want to think about, because Mom's going to go spend a month in Mis'ri. (Missouri..), helping educate my Uncle's horses. I say 'Educate' rather than 'break' because the latter term envokes nasty images. *shrugs*

When I figure out what the hell to do with all the umpteen sketches I'll have - and I've got some old ones I ought to dig up and post - they're educational - I'll post everything in one swell foop...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home