Watch out for the thorns - they're fond of clothing as well as my notes.. If I update something, you'll know about it.

My Photo
Name:

I'm an artist, a writer and chief cook and bottlewasher for a two-person household. My patience for stupid is extremely limited.

Monday, April 26, 2004

Well, the Killifish convention (Sunday!) was sort of interesting.
Looks like I missed the fun stuff, but .. *shrugs* was still sort of interesting, even so.

Mom got another pair of killies in the auction - a pair of lucania goodei. Wild caught, out of Florida.
She got 'em for ten bucks. Naturally, we wound up needing yet another 2 1/2 gallon tank... That makes three, with the pair of Notho-whatevers that she got Saturday, and the Rivulus Xip-somethingorotherus she got a couple of weeks ago. That last was a trio - but she lost one of the females a few days ago.

Anyway. No major updates to the site. I got most of what I wanted done done .. whatever day it was that I last updated. It's too hot to think.
Hell, it's been too hot to think for most of the day - and it's worst of all up here. I have the AC running, but it's not doing a hell of a lot of good. *whimper*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home