Watch out for the thorns - they're fond of clothing as well as my notes.. If I update something, you'll know about it.

My Photo
Name:

I'm an artist, a writer and chief cook and bottlewasher for a two-person household. My patience for stupid is extremely limited.

Saturday, April 24, 2004

It's been one of those odd days where nothing ever goes quite like you thought it was going to ..

Just finished a sketch of Syri - Syriini Nightbreeze. It'll go up later - did I remember to mention the sketch of Shard that went up the other day? Probably not - I've been a mite distracted.

I scared myself, the other day - I sketched something even /I/ don't like - and as good as the sketch turned out, I ain't posting it. (She'd probably be a great Dystopia character though - someone twisted enough to /want/ to be a pet.. o.O Did I just sketch someone Joules hasn't had a chance to invent yet? ^_~)

Going to fix the index page for the Lair a little later - wanna make some of the links a little easier to find!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home