Watch out for the thorns - they're fond of clothing as well as my notes.. If I update something, you'll know about it.

My Photo
Name:

I'm an artist, a writer and chief cook and bottlewasher for a two-person household. My patience for stupid is extremely limited.

Saturday, April 24, 2004

There. Fixed the link page, while I was at it.
Good lord - 230-odd visitors.. Shall I do one of those neat piccies if I get 300? Not that I'll /notice/ or anything - but if I /do/ get that many, maybe I'll draw a present for the 300th visitor..
MAYBE! *eyes various people* Quit drooling. ^.~

I think I'm going to a killifish convention tomorrow. Mom spent today there, and came home with a pair of killies, some plants and some other stuff... One thing I'm pretty sure I am /not/ getting into is breeding/keeping killies - these people are NUTS! They actually insist on documenting /every/ pond/river/watersource their fish come from.. Does this strike anyone as a mite anal, or is it just me?

I think I'll stick to something a little less labor-intensive. Changing water, raising food and making sure they aren't eating each other is /more/ than enough work for me, thanks .. nevermind seperating fish and keeping an eye on all those damn JARS! Graaahhhh.
No, I haven't lost any bettas. Some of them have gotten large enough to ID as male or female - some of them.

Oh - something funny in the Portal's Famous Last Words:
PC: *charging dragon* "For Honour, for King, for God!"
Dragon: "For lunch."

... Hey, /I/ thought it was funny.. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home