Watch out for the thorns - they're fond of clothing as well as my notes.. If I update something, you'll know about it.

My Photo
Name:

I'm an artist, a writer and chief cook and bottlewasher for a two-person household. My patience for stupid is extremely limited.

Thursday, April 22, 2004

I have fish - the Corydoras habrosus finally came in, and I have four.
They're CUTE .. So little, compared to the pair of .. well, they're cories, but I'm not sure what their latin is. ^^
I have two of those - they're grey with little black spots in patterns all over - like a mackerel tabby-cat, and orange streaks on their lower fins. Lovely little things - but kind of twitchy. Heh.

The bettas are all doing well - the two females in the tank have finally gotten this feeding thing down - I show up in front of the tank and within minutes there they are, lurking around the surface waiting for me to drop goodies in.. Heh.
They're starting to become colourful - the little one is pale, nearly white with shimmering blue iridescents in her body-scales and blue lines in her tail.
The other one is still dark, brownish yellow with the same blue iridescents on her body and tail. They both have blue outlining their body-fins - the pale one isn't as obvious.
The rest are growing, slowly. Time to change some water again I think.....

Any complaints about the new Gallery layout? ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home