Watch out for the thorns - they're fond of clothing as well as my notes.. If I update something, you'll know about it.

My Photo
Name:

I'm an artist, a writer and chief cook and bottlewasher for a two-person household. My patience for stupid is extremely limited.

Friday, May 28, 2004

Blehgh...

Spent yesterday chasing around town trying to find small canisters of tubifex worms and luggage tags.
No luck on either thing, but we did find some stuff we /hadn't/ been after - specifically after, anyway. A Whisper filter to replace my noisy Penguin - nice filter, but noisy, and a pain in the ass in a lot of ways. I /really/ prefer the Whispers - they are silent, the filters are /easy/ to change (and you don't have to buy the whole damn cartridge...) you can also get replacement parts for them!
Mom bought a trio of tri-coloured platies. (Brought 'em home, and the next thing I know, she's crowing because her Ember Tetras are spawning ... must be the season.)

As for webpage stuff... meh. I finished a sketch of N'yati - which I'll scan, if I can remember. Haven't gotten anywhere else. Am psyching up for the great Chapter Rearrangement - wherein I will set up the same table arrangement as in the Gallery sections. That will be fun. ^^

I think I'll set /all/ the fiction up that way - it should make it easier to read. /AND/ I will have MARGINS! Can you imagine that? Wow. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home