Watch out for the thorns - they're fond of clothing as well as my notes.. If I update something, you'll know about it.

My Photo
Name:

I'm an artist, a writer and chief cook and bottlewasher for a two-person household. My patience for stupid is extremely limited.

Saturday, May 01, 2004

*splat*

Algae. >.<
Well, I've changed out a bunch of the jars and one of the boxes - in the hopes of controlling the algae, nh?
On doing so, I got a chance to take another look at all these bettas - looks like I've got six or so males and seven or so females. (This presumes I've ID'd them all correctly - and I've been wrong before)

Having put four (now five) of the females in the 10G tank, I have four fewer jars to keep an eye on. (I would put /all/ of the females in that tank, but I'm not sure it's big enough to have seven bettas in - even if they are only female. They'll nip at each other, if they're too crowded...)
I've got one or two who look like they're gonna come out as Crown-tails - the rest look like deltas. Oh well - the pet stores'll take 'em.

*growl* I hate people, sometimes.
This, incedentally, is going to make absolutely /no/ sense unless you know what's going on - and I'm not going into that here...
This kind of shit is why I usually avoid the main chat at Rondak's. Bad enough the prick gets away with his odious jokes, nasty comments and near-insults - but you can't fire them back at him. Essentially the type who can dish it out, but he can't take it. Worse still, he has the power to ban the folks who piss him off. (Can we say 'Abuse of Power'? I thought we could.) He didn't ban ME - if he had, I'd still be spitting mad - but he had the gall to give me a warning just because I belted him with his own stick.
Naturally, I raised a stink.
He's now got a warning. I somehow doubt it'll do any good. That said, if it doesn't, I'll raise ANOTHER stink. I don't like doing that - but damn it all, I don't get away with that kind of garbage. I can't think up a good reason why he should be allowed to get away with that kind of garbage.
*/growl*

Coherency usually comes with the second re-write. When I'm so angry I can't think of any suitable profanity, you can then be worried. ^_~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home