Watch out for the thorns - they're fond of clothing as well as my notes.. If I update something, you'll know about it.

My Photo
Name:

I'm an artist, a writer and chief cook and bottlewasher for a two-person household. My patience for stupid is extremely limited.

Saturday, October 16, 2004

Ooo.. *splat*

International Game Day, today - anyone and everyone and anyone else who's interested in the RPGA is probably going to be found at your local game/comic book shop.
Including me, if your local comic book shop is in Newberg OR. ^^

Everything else has been about like that. We finally got a note back from the INS - we go in the 30th to have Andi fingerprinted. They might want mine, too - if they do, so be it...

Nothing else been happenin'. Updates are scarce 'cause I haven't been thinking about 'em much - probably got time, just ain't been thinkin' on it.

That figures, ne? I've got what feels like no time at all, and yet every once in a while I just /stop/ - and it feels like there's nothing at all going on. Somehow, I ain't surprised...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home