Watch out for the thorns - they're fond of clothing as well as my notes.. If I update something, you'll know about it.

My Photo
Name:

I'm an artist, a writer and chief cook and bottlewasher for a two-person household. My patience for stupid is extremely limited.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Of Grades and no more classes til January!

YAY! I'm free! I'm free! ... well, at least I'm free until January. ^^
Already signed up for most of my classes - ART 231 and 116, a PE class referred to as 'swim conditioning' - sounds like it'll be all the stuff I /really/ hated doing on swim-team - Writing 122, with a different teacher, and I'm trying for Math 20, but I may have to put the numbers off until Fall term... What? We don't /get/ FinAid for Summer Term, at least, I don't /think/ we do, and if I'm taking classes then they'll probably be no credit. Ooh. Maybe I can find a good belly dance class... ^^

Anyway. If I can't do Math 20 this term I'll have to find something else - maybe take Speech 111 .. O.o
Or some German. Heh.

Got Corel loaded and the tablet drivers installed on Circe, although I should probably put the UMAX drivers on Circe as well so that I won't have to fuss with Andi's LINUX box. Soonish - like, after I get 'em BACK! - I should be able to scan some of my better results in drawing class. In the meantime, I may remember to scan some of the stuff I did in Basic Design.

And I'm almost done with my Yule shopping! Just bits and bobs to deal with now. Yay! ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home