Watch out for the thorns - they're fond of clothing as well as my notes.. If I update something, you'll know about it.

My Photo
Name:

I'm an artist, a writer and chief cook and bottlewasher for a two-person household. My patience for stupid is extremely limited.

Monday, October 31, 2005

Of a new toy!

Eeeee!
I'm liking this thing already - nevermind that the keyboard is a little weird, it's not set up that much differently from a big one as far as the letters are concerned and I'm not having as much trouble getting used to it as I was afraid I might ... ^^

I'll be glad to be able to use Firefox and Thunderbird though - I do /not/ like IEvil and I refuse pointblank to even initialise Outlook.

Most everyone I know who own laptops have Dell or something - mine's an Acer. It doesn't weigh much, and there ain't a hell of a lot to it, just to look at it - it's a thin silver rectangle. Heh. But it's got a DVD writer and some other goodies that I need. RAM ain't what I'd /want/, but it'll support a gig of RAM (my minimum requirement.. I'd take /two/, if I thought the machine wouldn't boggle at having that much memory available...)

It will have to be reloaded, since it came with XPHome on it. I'll con Andi into putting XP Pro on it over the weekend. ^^

In general though ... EEEEEeee!!! *boingboingboingboingoboing* ^^

Oh. This worries me. ^^
Netted out of Lutra's Pond..
Pirate Monkey's Harry Potter Personality Quiz
Harry Potter Personality Quiz
by Pirate Monkeys Inc.

... Oh yes. I needed /that/ like I needed another hole in my head.. O.o

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home