Watch out for the thorns - they're fond of clothing as well as my notes.. If I update something, you'll know about it.

My Photo
Name:

I'm an artist, a writer and chief cook and bottlewasher for a two-person household. My patience for stupid is extremely limited.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Of weather and a post-poned night out...

.. It /snowed/. Admittedly, it's dry, powdery crap that the wind's been blowing around in nice drifts, but it snowed. And the last time we looked, it was 29 degrees!

We were going to go to the Melting Pot and have fondue for dinner, but there was no bus (I guess the 12 was put up for chains, even though there was barely an inch of powdery crap on the ground...) and the taxi cabs were all busybusy. .. *sigh*
So, no fondue for us. *whinewhinewhine*

Andi was /not/ willing to settle for cansoup instead, so he went and bought steak (and brought me home a nice leg of aussie lamb) and I've got a batch of Infamous Potatoes in the oven.
Sigh. Damnit, I was looking forward to fondue. Fucking Murphy!!!

I just hope it's not bad NEXT Sunday, because damnit, I want to go spend Yule with Mom and Ladd!

2 Comments:

Blogger Evil Duckie said...

i'm crossing my toes and thinking good thoughts for no snow next weekend. i dun care how many caorlers want a 'white christmas! /my/ people want warmer weather and dry toes. so no snow!

12:13 AM  
Blogger Thorne said...

Yeh, basically...

It's warmed up some and is raining out there. Rain I can handle...

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home