Watch out for the thorns - they're fond of clothing as well as my notes.. If I update something, you'll know about it.

My Photo
Name:

I'm an artist, a writer and chief cook and bottlewasher for a two-person household. My patience for stupid is extremely limited.

Monday, December 19, 2005

Of weather and tarot cards...

Snow's gone off and the temp's come up some. Still a storm warning in effect, though...
TriMet is still on snow routes and chains (excuse me?) and I am pretty sure that the snow's long gone by now... :/
Hopefully, the temp won't go down to freezing while there's standing water on the roads.... >.<

Quiz snaffled from Joules.


You are The High Priestess


Science, Wisdom, Knowledge, Education.


The High Priestess is the card of knowledge, instinctual, supernatural, secret knowledge. She holds scrolls of arcane information that she might, or might not reveal to you. The moon crown on her head as well as the crescent by her foot indicates her willingness to illuminate what you otherwise might not see, reveal the secrets you need to know. The High Priestess is also associated with the moon however and can also indicate change or fluxuation, particularily when it comes to your moods.


What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.



... The High Priestess? Huhn. Interesting...

I have this deck, btw. It's a beautiful deck. ^^

3 Comments:

Blogger Evil Duckie said...

and you're still welcome for that deck. i'm on a hunt for decent wood to make me a new set of runes. there are a few fallen branches out here i could slice...just need to find the 'right' one. or left, in my case. don't mind me, i'm caffinated.

12:07 PM  
Blogger Thorne said...

Wish ya luck. I haven't seen anything that would make even halfway decent runes - and there's been a lot of fallen branches lately. :/

btw? The USPS is convinced your s-mail addy isn't complete. Not sure what's up with that, since I'm pretty sure I copied down what you said exactly... O.o

4:18 PM  
Blogger Evil Duckie said...

i'll e-mail it again...we're having 'issues' with the post, so you might have to send it 'care of'...bleah...anyhoos, Merry whatevers, and happy howlidaze...

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home