Watch out for the thorns - they're fond of clothing as well as my notes.. If I update something, you'll know about it.

My Photo
Name:

I'm an artist, a writer and chief cook and bottlewasher for a two-person household. My patience for stupid is extremely limited.

Sunday, May 02, 2004

Well, sorta busybusy..

Was /certainly/ busy yesterday - we had houseguests, and I did most of the cooking. I'm not used to such copious and fervent compliments.......
Oh well. Dinner was good - we had chicken cordon bleu with little carrots and salad, with lemon tart for dessert. The lemon tart was a major experiment - and it was /very/ good. Success! Heh.
*grins* Need to see if I can find a two-piece tart pan, or maybe just do something different with the spring-form pan next time - the sides of the crust fell in while it was baking. No, I didn't have any really effective way of bracing it ... *sigh*
Even so, it was /very/ good - very rich and lemony with a hint of almond from the crust. I'm going to scan the recipe for a friend - anyone else want?

Fish news - I haven't lost any yet. I'm hoping to retain the record, such as it is. o.O

Webpage news - Finished another Forms sketch - the felines. Also finished a sketch of a male Draco-cross being a shirtless showoff. I'm not overly happy with it, but I'll probably post it anyway - just for the halibut.
I've been playing a bit - this is either a bad thing or not, depending on who you ask and how well they know me. ^_~
This means the Dominiq (the freaky demoness - anyone who knows what I'm talking about may either sit up and be facsinated, or wince now..) has some company in the freaky-bitch department. Yeh, I'm trying to see if I can scare myself again ...
Which means there may be some weird shit in the works.
Run. Run for your lives ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home