Watch out for the thorns - they're fond of clothing as well as my notes.. If I update something, you'll know about it.

My Photo
Name:

I'm an artist, a writer and chief cook and bottlewasher for a two-person household. My patience for stupid is extremely limited.

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

I /did/ get all the scanning done.
I'm now working my way through all the stuff I have to get cleaned up and posted.

Also due a water-change in the 10g tank. That shouldn't be a major big deal - take a bucket up, fill it to nearly impossible to carry - cart it down, put it outside so it can fill the rest of the way with rainwater. At least, I think that's the idea. (I'm tempted to just say 'to hell with it' and dump it in the garden...)

Interestingly - we tested the filtered tap-water. It's no higher in nitrates/nitrites than the water we've /been/ using - although the Ph is a little higher - nearer neutral than the bottled drinking water. It's still going to need some serious watching, but we can probably use it in the tanks, no problem.. Carefully, of course.

I could cheerfully strangle the person who wrote this and didn't close half the tags... Or the person who set Blogger up to not /show/ you the problem tags. Ah well.

They got the cat part right, at least....




What fuzzy animal are you?
Username
Speciescat
Earsdroopy
Taillong
Cute noisemeep
Cuteness - 41%
This QuickKwiz by Lightbulby - Taken 3890 Times.


.. Pet me and die. ^_~


Anyway, it's been pretty calm, all things considered....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home