Watch out for the thorns - they're fond of clothing as well as my notes.. If I update something, you'll know about it.

My Photo
Name:

I'm an artist, a writer and chief cook and bottlewasher for a two-person household. My patience for stupid is extremely limited.

Saturday, May 08, 2004

Site Update ..

Not pictures this time - I uploaded 'Days of Rest' into the Chamber of Magic.
Just figure that every adventurer has their time to veg.. ^^

I managed to get into PetCo the other day, and discovered they have some nice mollies... silver lyre-tails. This is tempting. Have to remember to look up what kind of water they like...

*chuckles* They also had blue platies, some sorry-looking white-clouds and some discus. Discus are throughly inappropriate - my tank is not /nearly/ big enough - but they're nice fish anyway. Even if they /do/ look vaguely like silver dollars floating on edge... ^.~
Better'n hatchet fish. Mom has hatchet-fish. They look like ... well, nevermind what they look like. not my thing - they're /boring/ ...
Damnit, I need space/money for a /huge/ tank - I want some of those ginormous fishies... >.<
Discus get to be four to six inches in diameter. Angelfish are nearly as bad. Lots of cichlids get to be /huge/ - and I'd like some plecos. But most of /those/ get to be ginormous too. There is a smaller variety that I think Mom is looking into, or another, smaller fish that does the same thing, only better.. plecos are algae-eaters. A necessity here, given the amount of algae we seem to have. O.o

I like keeping a tank - the noise of it burbling away to itself in the background is relaxing ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home