Watch out for the thorns - they're fond of clothing as well as my notes.. If I update something, you'll know about it.

My Photo
Name:

I'm an artist, a writer and chief cook and bottlewasher for a two-person household. My patience for stupid is extremely limited.

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Updates!

Lots of goodies.

Got sketches of Kytra and Obsidian, a random feline-cross and Darrien getting tied up in his work, plus a couple of the PCs and a pair of Draconi into the Shadowhunter gallery.
Also got some stuff in the Miscellanious gallery - a /colour/ pic, painted in Corel, of a spiderweb mask and a sketch of a girl having a good time on the dancefloor. No, I do /not/ know what she's wearing on her legs, but if it works.. ^_~

Also got the scary thing uploaded. No links to that. You want to see, you have to ask me. :P (and it's not as scary as Dominiq was..)

I've still got other stuff I was going to put in, but I can't remember half of it .. ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home