Watch out for the thorns - they're fond of clothing as well as my notes.. If I update something, you'll know about it.

My Photo
Name:

I'm an artist, a writer and chief cook and bottlewasher for a two-person household. My patience for stupid is extremely limited.

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Of the Deathly Hallows.

Finished. I think that's fast - I started around five, and finished around nine. Beat /that/, world. Maybe even finished first - and wouldn't that be a laugh? It's nine, or nine-ish, as I type this.

... and for the record? Ms. Rowl!ng, that was too easy. Beautifully tied together, elegantly set up, but entirely too easy. That having been said, I'm glad that my sympathy for Snape was not misplaced. I am amused that Voldy screwed himself so damn thoroughly - that was /such/ an elementry mistake, though.

And, so that I can post this within ten minutes of having finished the damn book, I'm going to stop now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home