Watch out for the thorns - they're fond of clothing as well as my notes.. If I update something, you'll know about it.

My Photo
Name:

I'm an artist, a writer and chief cook and bottlewasher for a two-person household. My patience for stupid is extremely limited.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Of the Death Plague - and some other news

I'm sure Blogger will be a pain about this - but I already /have/ a google account, I think (from the last email explosion), so maybe it'll be functional for me....

Anyway. Yes. Sick. Andi's given me the Death Plague - but what manifests as a sore throat, laryngitis and a slight cough in him, manifests in me as fever, chills, headache, clogged sinus' and the looming impression I'm gonna toss my cookies somewhere. Crap.
I /hate/ getting seriously sick - especially during term, with a teacher who's not willing to bend the rules a little for me. Blah.

Good things, though - Zayiiri came home. She's currently standing around in her underwear, because I haven't had a chance to make real clothes for her. Anasi's still miffed - despite getting many goodies and her very own Omen-kitty (looks almost exactly like him in miniature) to keep her company, so Arraman's next on the list.
Thankfully, he's not going to be as big a deal .... small favours, ne? No more limited edition dolls for the Thorne - I'll be good now. ^^;

I'm expecting an order from Fire Mountain Gems today, with more jewelry gear so that I can make some different stuff (finer needles, for example) for them - and maybe even sell some of it. Yes. Doll Jewelry (and people jewelry, to some extent), for sale. Email me.

Okay. Going to go curl up and die now ....

1 Comments:

Blogger Evil Duckie said...

no be sick! no more sick people! at least /we're/ not passing my latest gut-rot back and forth...i wouldn't even wish that on the ex...

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home