Watch out for the thorns - they're fond of clothing as well as my notes.. If I update something, you'll know about it.

My Photo
Name:

I'm an artist, a writer and chief cook and bottlewasher for a two-person household. My patience for stupid is extremely limited.

Friday, October 29, 2004

Ahhh...

This is what they call inspiration.

Anyway - And Furthermore, Just a little Headgame and pics of Sharne, Inarra and Elani have been uploaded and added to the galleries. Just a Little Headgame is in the Miscellanious Gallery - everything else is in the Peanut Gallery.

(At last count, I had some three /dozen/ characters. Probably more. I think I'm going to have to do that group pic in ... well, groups. ^.~)

Tomorrow, we go to get Andi fingerprinted. Next week, we go to get him his work permit. (THANK GOD! - the poor man is bored stupid just sitting around..) After that? We wait who knows how long until they get around to sending him his green (pink?) card and make it official. Or they decide they wanna interview us. Personally, past the paperwork, that's the point I'm looking forward to least - I /hate/ interviews. Never know what to say...


Pinched from the Onna's blog:




Which File Extension are You?


Heh. Am I the only one surprised?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home